Lisa Haneberg: Creating breakthroughs - Blog Business Success Radio

blog radio



Management expert and best selling business book author Lisa Haneberg, who blogs at Management Craft and is the author of the new bestseller Two Weeks To A Breakthrough, shares ideas and techniques for creating breakthroughs in your business and your personal life, as my internet radio show guest on Blog Business Success.

The show airs live on Thursday, February 8, at 8:00 pm Eastern Time; 5:00 pm Pacific Time.

Lisa Haneberg talks about how life changing breakthroughs can be made in your business and your personal life. You will learn:

* How to focus on a goal to make major progress in only two weeks

* How to eliminate fears, doubts, and bad habits that clutter up your life

* How to clarify your goals, and overcome obstacles, to achieve a breakthrough

* Proven techniques to use every day to reach your goals faster



Lisa Haneberg (photo left) in her own words:

My professional career has been devoted to development and success. I‘ve held leadership and internal consulting roles, and am now on my own as a solopreneur. I also love working on meaty projects in organization development and HR, connecting with customers (branding and marketing), and interim leadership projects.

I’m available for speaking engagements, either online or in person, and have been told that I am witty and entertaining while offering audiences real value. During the last year I created and offered a TON of online webinars, which are fun, helpful, and cost effective for my clients.

Over the years I have enjoyed working for companies both large and small, including Black & Decker, Intel, Mead Paper, Amazon.com, Cruise West, Beacon Hotel Corp., and TGI Fridays. Recent consulting clients have included Cruise West, Travcoa, Corbis, Saatchi & Saatchi, the Federal Aviation Administration, REI, and the Royal Thai Government. I also volunteer with Dress for Success and the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD).

I live in Seattle with my husband Bill and our four dogs and one cat. Yep, you read that right - four dogs. I love riding my motorcycle or convertible on the unbeatable sunny and cool days we have here in the summer.




If you miss this very informative show, it will be available for download as a podcast for iPod, iTunes, and MP3 players; or play it right on your computer. To download this, or any other of my guest interviews, go to the Blog Business Success host page and click on Archived Segments. Once there, click on the podcast icon at the end of the episode description, to download the show free of charge for your listening enjoyment. You can also subscribe to the show feed.

Let's talk with Lisa Haneberg and learn how to achieve a major breakthrough that can boost your business to the next level, on Blog Business Success Radio.

Listen Live

Tags: , , , , .

Archives