Link roundup

1. At Reddit, a participant on Pimp My Ride participated in an ask me anything:
I actually had to sign a contract that prohibited me from listing their final product on eBay, which I did. I was contacted by Viacom about 3 hours later, ordered to take it down. I then got the contact info of the company that made the Jackhammer woof and made a deal. The problem with the show is, they don't fix any of the mechanical issues, and my car was a piece of shit. What they did was make my piece of shit sound exceptionally awesome, which is great. Just not great enough to drive on roads.
2. I can't believe this really exists - - Spike tv has a show called Repo Games:
From the producers of Jersey Shore and Spike TV comes Repo Games, a whole new kind of game show. Repo Games follows a crew of real-life repo men, Josh Lewis and Tom DeTone, as they give debtors one last chance to keep their cars -- but only if they’re willing to play for it. The debtors are asked five questions, and if they get three answers correct, their cars will be paid off on the spot. If the debtors fail, their cars get a new home at the impound lot.
Via.

3. Telling anecdote about Arnold Schwarzenegger. Via.

Archives