Blogger starts business

Bloggers start businesses. It's a natural outgrowth of business blogging and the dedication business bloggers have to the competitive enterprise system. Somewhere I hear Jay Solo of Accidental Verbosity cheering that concept.

Anyway, back to the business at hand.




My good friend and strong supporter of business and business blogging Martin Lindeskog of EGO has taken the entrepreneurial leap.

Here is what Swedish based blogger Martin Lindeskog has to say about his new business venture:

I have become a member of the Entrepreneurial Class. I sent the papers to the Swedish Companies Registration Office a week ago. I will call my one-man business (sole trader) for EGO International Business Coordinator. Here is a list of examples of business activities I will conduct:


-Glass products from Hungary to the Scandinavian motor vehicle aftermarket.

-Web site design by programmers in Hungary.

-Different kinds of consulting projects.

-Market activities for educational and other non-for profit organizations.

-Meeting points and social networks on the Internet (cyberspace) and in "RL" (meatspace).


By the appearance of that rather daunting list of business challenges, Martin will definitely have his work cut out for him. Of course, knowing Martin, this level of work will be a breeze for him.

With the assistance of business blogs and the blogging community, Martin Lindeskog is certain to be a highly successful business entrepreneur.

All my best to Martin Lindeskog and his brand new business.

Tags: , , , .

Archives