Marketing Sherpa Readers' Choice Blog Awards



The nominees for the Marketing Sherpa Readers'Choice Blog and Podcasting Awards 2006 were announced today.

Among the various marketing categories are some excellent and very well written marketing blogs. Links are provided for your visits to check the blogs out for yourself. I found a few new ones that are very good indeed.

Among the nominees, I was absolutely shocked to find my very own Blog Business World nominated under Blogs on general (multiple topic) marketing. My thanks to the generous (and still unknown to me) person who nominated my blog for this very prestigious award.

If you scroll down the page, you will find the appropriate category, should you choose to vote for Blog Business World.

Thanks in advance for your support of my blog, and for all of the other tremendous nominees in this prestigious vote, selected by marketing blog readers.

It's an honour to be nominated.

Vote now.

Tags: , , , .

Archives