Bloggers selling business books



Bloggers are very often book collectors. In their chosen area od blogging, books often pile up, overflowing already crammed shelf space, leaving little room for much else. As so often happens, books become duplicated as a result of gifts, author review requests, and impulse purchases of books already owned. When you own thousands of books, it's easy to forget every title owned. Trust me on that one. I happen to buy duplicate editions all of the time.

Bloggers Jessica Duquette (photo top left) of It's Not About Your Stuff and Denise Wakeman (photo below left) of Next Level Biz Tips are doing something about book overload. They are offering their books for sale on Amazon.com.



As Denise points out on her blog, she set up a marketplace account with the online retailing giant.

She shares her reasons for the sale of some superb condition business books:



When I started going through my books, I realized I had a lot of business books to pass on as well, some are duplicates, some were gifts and some I just won't ever read again. And then I thought, why not list them here so you can get a great deal if any of these books appeal to you.


Denise also lists each book's individual sale page link for your purchasing convenience.

This rare opportunity to purchase some brand new business books at deeply discounted prices is simply too good to miss. You will want to own many of these great business books at practically giveaway prices.

Buy some books from Jessica Duquette and Denise Wakeman today.

I'm looking over the offering myself. After all, my overflowing book shelf dwellers need some company.

Tags: , , , .

Archives