Kammie Kobyleski: Passion in business and life - Blog Business Success Radio

blog radio



Business, career, and life coach Kammie Kobyleski, of Passion Meets Purpose, describes how to create passion for your success in your business and in your life, as my internet radio show guest on Blog Business Success.

The show airs live on Thursday, December 21, at 8:00 pm Eastern Time.

Kammie Kobyleski discusses how important being passionate about what you do can boost your opportunities for success. You will ;earn:

* How to develop and use passion as a route to success

* Learn about what Kammie calls "the power of attraction"

* How coaching can enhance your business and your life

* How to add passion to your blog and how passion can propel your blog forward



Kammie Kobyleski (photo left) in her own words:

People are my passion. And they always talk to me. Everywhere I go. In the checkout line. On a plane. At the bank. People open up with ease. One office I worked in joked about “the chair” across from my desk. Often walking out refreshed and energized after a short conversation, they’d say, “That was great! I feel like I should pay you for this!” Listening to people and “hearing between the lines”, is natural for me. My curiosity leads me to ask challenging questions and to seek the truth.

Originally, my intention was to be a journalist. As a communications major, I began exploring radio, TV, PR, advertising, creative writing and marketing. A curiosity with psychology led me to pick it up as a second major. Communicating with people and discovering what they are passionate about has always fascinated me.


Kam at work

My colorful work history has allowed me to work as an on-air radio personality, a marketing manager, a special events director, a college recruiter and an assistant professor of public speaking and communications. I’ve worn many hats and enjoyed my experiences in both the corporate and academic worlds. My corporate jobs afforded me the opportunity to travel across the country and to explore diverse cities, people and cultures.

I also hold a Master’s degree in Communications Training and Development. It was while pursuing a second Master’s degree in Professional Counseling – (with the intention of becoming a therapist) that I began exploring coaching. Coaching really spoke to my spirit. Through research and powerful questioning, I realized that coaching resonated so deeply with me that I switched gears and began my training with Coach University. Aha! My passion met my purpose.


Kam’s philosophy

Helping clients to bridge the gap between where they are and where they want to be is my life’s purpose. By using my natural talents and letting my light shine, I empower others to shine their own light as well. As passionate “life artists” we’ll design a strategy allowing you to create beauty and the life you were meant to live. Shoulda, coulda, woulda no more…

Kam’s values

Truth – I seek it and speak it
Spirit – I nourish it
Beauty – I create it
Love – I spread it

Living passionately and on purpose means knowing who you are and what you value. Imagine the four words above as four corners of a picture frame. If a situation, circumstance or event does not fit into that frame, it becomes a non-issue for me. Life is easier when you are clear about what you want. I strive for more truth, spirit, beauty, and love in my life. My “picture frame” helps me to keep my eye on the prize - a life rich with passion, creativity, joy and abundance. What kind of life do you picture?


Listen Live, Thursday at 8:00 pm Eastern time, by clicking the media player.



If you miss this very informative show, it will be available for download as a podcast for iPod, iTunes, and MP3 players; or play it right on your computer. To download this, or any other of my guest interviews, go to the Blog Business Success host page and click on Archived Segments. Once there, click on the podcast icon at the end of the episode description, to download the show free of charge for your listening enjoyment. You can also subscribe to the show feed.

Let's talk with Kammie Kobyleski and how passion and coaching can move your business to the next level, on Blog Business Success Radio.

blog radio

Tags: , , , , .

Archives