Blog Talk Radio: One year anniversary



Blog Talk Radio and its concept of citizen broadcasting held its one year anniversary show on Wednesday, August 15. The over two hour show featured the management and staff of Blog Talk Radio and many of its fine hosts as guest callers.

I am a long time host on Blog Talk Radio as well. As a result, I wanted to add my voice to the program. Due to a prior commitment, I was unable to join the phoning festivities. Since Blog Talk Radio was based on the citizen publishing model of blogging, converted to the audio format, I am sending my tribute via a blog post.

blog radio

My first Blog Business Success segment aired soon after the birth of Blog Talk Radio. I have been privileged to have been part of this wonderful, rapidly growing citizen broadcasting medium, from its earliest days. I have never, even for one nanosecond, regretted the decision to start an internet radio show on business.

The feeling of accomplishment and of helping others have their voices heard is simply incredible. In short, I love hosting my guests on my show on Blog Talk Radio. The guests are the driving force of my show. It is wonderful to help other voices be heard, who may not have had the opportunity to tell their business stories on mainstream talk radio. I started my show to help others. The results for my guests has been more wonderful than even my most optimistic forecasts.

Whenever I tell people what I do, they smile and nod politely. Search engine optimization SEO, internet marketing, blogging, and blog consulting are not usually part of daily conversation. Peoples' ears perk up and interest is piqued when I mention my Blog Business Success internet radio show, however. Radio is immediate and strikes a deep chord in almost everyone. Hosting an internet radio show is fun, challenging, informative, and interesting to the people you know.




Like the blogs that gave rise to the blogs on radio concept, Blog Talk Radio features a very wide variety of programs. Ranging from business to politics to entertainment to sports to the supernatural to life in general, every genre of blog is well represented by some top notch hosts. The powerful combination of great staff people at Blog Talk Radio and the powerful lineup of great hosts makes the network second to none on internet radio.

I am honoured to be a Blog Talk Radio host.

Happy first birthday, Blog Talk Radio. May this be the first blogiversary of a long life on the internet airwaves.

Tags: , , , .

Archives