Blog Business Success: My internet radio show

blog radio

Blog Business Success is a brand new internet radio show about business. The explosive phenomenon of talk radio has hit the internet, and we bloggers are now a growing part of it too.

The fun part Blog Business Success is that I am the host. My first show airs on Thursday, September 28 at 7:00 pm Central time. It's also the first time I have ever hosted a radio show of any kind, so it will be an on the job learning experience as well.

I'll be talking to some very knowledgeable guest business experts every Thursday evening at 7:00 pm Central time. The show runs for 30 minutes (but is expandable to 60 minutes if the interest is strong). My special guests will be discussing marketing, public relations, search engine optimization SEO, management, independent business, books on business, and entrepreneurship; to name just a few topics. We can always add your ideas for guests and topics as well.

What I hope to do with the radio show is help us all to learn more about starting, building, and operating a successful business. We will cover interesting and informative topics, and provide practical advice that you can use in your own company.

I Have a Talk Show

Not only do you get to listen and learn from industry leaders, but you can phone in with your questions for my guests as well. The site provides a special call-in number where you can talk live with the experts. As we all know, some of the best answers result from caller questions.

I'll be posting further information here, and on my host page, regarding my guests. I have some great guests lined up. You won't want to miss them. Along with their appearance on my show, I'll be promoting them on this blog as well.

If you have any guest recommendations, please let me know, as business knowledge should be shared. We can build our business success together and make some new friends at the same time. You can't beat that!

Special thanks to Marketing Diva Toby Bloomberg, who has already mentioned the radio show, on her industry trend setting business blog.

Gotta Get Something Off Your Chest?

Make a note of the time for Blog Business Success in your area, and add our special guest experts to your Thursday night listening.

If you happen to miss a show, they will be archived for later listening as podcasts, so you can always catch up on the latest in business ideas.

By the way, the name I picked for the internet radio show is a variation on my blog name; but you already figured that one out.

Let's talk about boosting your business success on Blog Business Success!

Tags: , , , .

Archives