Local Online Marketing seminar with Debbie Weil: Update

Today's Duct Tape Marketing presentation, of the Local Online Marketing seminar with Debbie Weil, has received an outstanding response.



The teleseminar, scheduled for Noon Central Time (1:00 pm Eastern, 10:00 am Pacific, GMT -6 hours) today, has seen double the phone lines opened. Originally set for 100 participants, John Jantsch and Debbie Weil have graciously doubled that number of participant phone lines to 200 spots.



John Jantsch had the following to say about the time and the response:



The seminar starts at Noon Central Time (That is 10:00 am Pacific,

11:00 am Mountain, 1:00 pm Eastern, and for those outside the US - GMT -6)



Here is a web site that will help you convert the time.



www.timeanddate.com



Initially, I said this seminar would be for the first 100

who responded but, because of demand, I have opened up 200

phone lines. I will tell you that over 250 have signed-up

so don't be late or you will get locked out.




As John says, "Don't be late!"



I will be in attendance, and I hope that I will be on time too.



You be on time as well, so you won't be disappointed.



Tags: , , , .



Archives