My Blogosphere Radio interview still available

As many of my readers already know, I conducted a recent Blogosphere Radio interview with talented Blogosphere Radio host Mack Male.



Mack and I discussed blogging.



Boy, I'll bet that entirely unexpected revelation came as a shock to your system!



Me...talking about blogging? Imagine that!



Anyway.



Many of my readers have been e-mailing me for the link to my internet radio interview.



Well, here it is:



"Blogging With...Wayne Hurlbert"



Here are the blogging topics that Mack and I discussed:



Episode Notes



00:00 - Opening Sequence and Introduction



00:39 - Meet Wayne Hurlbert



01:33 - Wayne on Blogging



03:47 - Carnival of the Capitalists



05:00 - Wayne on Writing



06:06 - Business Blogging



08:40 - Blogs as a Business



09:56 - Tips on writing a business blog



12:47 - Blogs and Advertising



14:16 - Innovation and Blogs



15:13 - Tips for Small Businesses new to Blogging



18:09 - Closing Sequence and Copyright




For those of you who are not yet listeners of Blogosphere Radio, I highly recommend all of the interviews listed on the site.



Mack talks blogging, and issues affecting the entire blogging community, with some of the leading bloggers on the internet. The interviewees include Jeremy Wright, Darren Barefoot, Eric Olsen, and Mick Stanic, to name only a very few of the outstanding bloggers who discuss various aspects of blogging.



Be sure to tune into Blogosphere Radio to hear the latest news from all around the blogging world.



Tags: , , , .







Archives