Blogging for Muscular Dystrophy - Yvonne DiVita



Bloggers are very generous and truly people. They can be counted upon for support when the chips are down and to pitch in and lend a hand when they are needed. Blogs are an ideal medium for helping others and for changing lives for the better.



My good friend, blogger Yvonne DiVita (pictured left) of the highly regarded marketing to women blog known as Lip-Sticking is lending her support to Jerry's Kids and their battle to find a cure for Muscular Dystrophy. As her pledge, Yvonne has agreed to be incarcerated on Thursday, and needs some generous people to help her make bail, in the form of a donation to help fight this dreaded disease.

Yvonne says about the cause:



I've contributed to these events in the past, but never participated as I am this week. On Thursday, I'll be "incarcerated" for the afternoon - hoping to raise my bail, and help Jerry's Kids.

I'm fortunate - I need raise only $600 to be released from jail. That's $10 from 60 wonderful friends, or $20 from 30 wonderful friends. Or, $2 from 300 outstanding, generous friends. (sometimes that $3 donation is the hardest one - I know, I've been in the place where $3 is the difference between eating today or not eating today).

She also offers five wonderful ways that you can help.


Please give generously, and help to spread the word on your blog too.

Bloggers help others.

Tags: , , , .

Archives