Are you a clueless manager? Small Business Trends Radio - My interview



I had the distinct privilege of appearing as a special guest on my good friend Anita Campbell (photo left) Small Business Trends Radio show on Blog Talk Radio. The interview took place on Tuesday, October 9 and we took a light hearted approach to the topic "Are You A Clueless Manager".

It was a lot of fun to be interviewed from the other side of the call for a change. Instead of being strict and serious about an important topic like bad management practices, I took a more humourous approach. I believe it made the subject more interesting, and perhaps a few lessons were learned along the way. After all, most of us have had the experience of working for a clueless manager. Some of us, including me (sadly, I must confess), have even been one at some point in our careers.

Over at Small Business Trends is a great post that describes my presentation very well. Be sure to read the summary of the show, and let Anita Campbell know what you thought of the discussion.

I was podcasted on Small Business Trends Radio

Tags: , , , .

Archives