Blog revenue

We are all thinking of ways to get some income from our blogs.



I have been getting some income from my blog being an advertisement for my freelance writing and search engine optimization skills.



I have now added some advertising, as you can see on the right hand side of your computer screen.



After all, I'm always talking about blog revenue, I should practice what I preach, right?



I have entered into an associate arrangement with an organization called TradePub. They distribute free business and trade magazines, on behalf of the magazine publishers.



The good thing about this arrangement is the magazines are free to you, with no strings attached. All you have to do is be involved in the industry the magazine targets. If there were strings attached, I would not be making this recommendation, or getting involved with the offer.



It is a great offer, and free to you. I wouldn't be part of it otherwise.



It's very important to be up to date, in what's happening within your industry, and field of endeavour. The latest trade magazines provide that timely insight. They help you to become an insider in your industry.



Full disclosure: I get a small commission from every free magazine subscription ordered. It provides me with some income, and also works as an experiment on the effectiveness of blogs as advertising and marketing vehicles. That is important for all of us, and for the future of blogs.



All of the trade publications are available to my United States based readers. There are specific categories of magazines that are available to residents of Canada, Mexico, and world wide.



Everyone can find a trade publication that suits them, as the list of industries is very exhaustive. General business, management, and computer magazines work for almost everyone too.



To subscribe, simply click on the display advertisement on the right side of your screen. Be sure to use the link from Blog Business World, as it's the only way I get paid.



I am considering adding similar links to my other two blogs: roller derby at Wayne's Derby World and comedy at Codswallop and Flapdoodle as well. That way, even more readers can subscribe to the many great and free trade publications.



Keeping current with happenings in your industry will help you and your business to grow and prosper.



Click on my link, to TradePub, and subscribe to your free trade publications today.

Archives