Google IPO Insights

I am certainly no expert on Initial Public Offering (IPO) share sales to the general public.



The just announced, and heavily anticipated Google IPO, is no exception. My policy, when I don't know anything about a subject, is to search for information and to seek out experts in the field.



For some up to the minute thoughts and commentary on the Google IPO, and what it might mean to you, check out the extensive post series on Gordon Smith's Venturpreneur blog.



Special note to Gordon: While I don't know much about the Google IPO, I can offer you good Google loving anchor text in this post. Note your name, which you are optimizing for on searches, along the name of your blog.



Gordon Smith, of the University of Wisconsin Law School, is well versed in the legalities, implications, and repercussions of IPOs.



His thoughts on the Google IPO are tremendously informative. They are must read for anyone interested in the IPO.



I learned things that I barely even knew existed.



I'm sure you will as well.

Archives