Earning a living or that's my excuse

Blogging is an important part of my daily life.



I maintain three blogs, which when I'm busy seems like a lot of posting. Mostly, it is fun and not a problem.



Today, I was busily writing freelance articles. Many of you know that I write search engine marketing and optimization articles for the search engine optimization site SEO Chat.



In fact I write one every week. I currently have four articles on the front page of SEO Chat.



Writing them takes time. The good news is I am a very efficient freelance writer. (He said as he blushed from his self congratulation). I agree to write articles. I deliver them completed and on time.



Today was one of those days. I was busy with the SEO Chat and with some others as well. That cut seriously into my blogging time. (Talk about misplaced priorities, he joked).



Since my blogging is important to me, and I hope to my regular readers, I have columns up on all of my blogs. Plus, I have my freelance articles completed and shipped.



I often suggest to other bloggers to take a day off blogging, if they have other pressing concerns.



I never take my own advice in that regard.



Archives