Tinu Abayomi-Paul: Blog Business Success Radio's next guest

blog radio

Website traffic generation expert Tinu Abayomi-Paul (photo below left) of Free Traffic Tips is the next guest on my Blog Business Success internet radio program. Tinu will discuss ideas and techniques for building more visitor traffic to your website or blog on Thursday, October 5 at 8:00 pm Eastern time.

You will learn:

* How to increase your website traffic with easily applied techniques

* How RSS feeds and podcasts can multiply your visitor numbers

* How search engine optimization SEO will add more visitor traffic

* How to maximize your keyword search power and more

Along with Tinu's expert commentary, we will be taking your calls with your questions.



Tinu Abayomi-Paul (pictured left) describes herself and her experience:

Well, you already know my name is Tinu. I’m different because I started out totally broke, built myself a viable business in 31 days, based on the traffic information I give you here for free, then built myself a full time business based on measurable traffic results within 6 months.

I test things out on myself, then tell you what works and how to do it. You can look at the grid to understand why I talk about blogging and search engines so much.

If you want to hear what other people think of me and my methods, your best bet until my testimonials page is up is to Google me. You’ll find there that I periodically write for About.com, Search Engine Guide, Lockergnome, Web Pro News, Site Pro News and a few hundred other online publications about getting better traffic to a website.


If you miss this very informative show, it will be available for download as a podcast for iPod and MP3 players. To download this, or any other of my guest interviews, go to the Blog Business Success host page and click on Archived Segments. Once there, click on the podcast icon at the end of the episode description.

Let's talk about increasing your website traffic with Tinu Abayomi-Paul on Blog Business Success.

Tags: , , , .

Archives