Writing all day

I have been typing articles all day.



In fact, I have been typing freelance articles for two solid days.



My fingers are feeling it.



Or is that my brain exploding from writing various articles, and the need to think. I knew it was something difficult!



If you have been following this column, you know that I make my main living from freelance writing.



The great thing about my profession is the joy of writing. It is truly an addiction.



Have any of you found, as I have, that you write because you have to write?



The need to express oneself in written form is powerful and relentless.



It's a good thing I write for a living.



I wrote several articles today, for my regular contract, at search engine optimization and marketing website SEO Chat.



Self indulgence alert!



I am the top rated and most prolific author at SEO Chat.



Either that, or the most long winded! It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose.



You are blessed, or is it cursed, with many of those ideas on Blog Business World.



I provide information for your benefit, on marketing and search engine optimization, on a daily basis. My goal is to help all of you achieve your goals for your blogs.



I want all of your online and offline business ventures to be successful. I am only too happy to be of some help to you.



I enjoy sharing my knowledge of those topics with you, as a way of giving back to the blogging community.



I have made many wonderful friends as a result of blogging.



I hope I am providing all of you with a valuable gift for your own blogs.



After all, what are friends for?



Oh, my fingers are tired too.



Just so you know!



Archives