Carnival of the Capitalists selects my post

Again this week, the prestigious Carnival of the Capitalists is featuring another of my blog posts.



This week, as usual, a different blog is hosting Carnival of the Capitalists. We find the Carnival has set up its tent at political blog The Trommetter Times.



Well known for serious study of religion, politics, and informed opinion, The Trommetter Times is a highly regarded blog. It is a privilege to have an article selected by blogger Jason Trommetter.



Regular readers of my roller derby blog, known as Wayne's Derby World, will recognize the themes from my roller derby posts over there.



Be sure to read the many great articles and blogs presented at Carnival of the Capitalists.



I always learn a lot from them.



I'm sure you will too.

Archives