Permanent links now working

I finally have this blog's permanent linking feature working.



Yay!



My thanks to Jeremy Wright for his fixing my delinquent coding.



For those of you who may not be aware, I am nowhere close to a computer coder. I learned how to use a computer the hard way. In my work experience, I was given the office, and the computer, and told to get to work.



I had zero training, and I never took a single computer course while at University. I was an Arts student. I took subjects like History and Political Science and Geography and English. I hdd two Majors. One was Political Science, and the other was History. I never went anywhere near the Computer Science department. Ever.



My computer skills are entirely self taught, by doing. I believe that is referred to as the seat of the pants methodology. I have learned a lot of basic computer work skills, mainly out of having no choice, but I have a lot of holes in my knowledge. That is usually the end result of self teaching. You learn the necessary skills for what is needed at the time. Everything else gets ignored.



Thanks to Jeremy Wright, a major hole in my coding deficiency has been plugged.



His assistance is greatly appreciated.



Thanks Jeremy!



Archives