Busy day for me

Have you ever had one of those days, where you were busy from early morning, to late in the hours of darkness?

You know the hours that are most commonly referred to as night.

I started on blog posts, and then talked to clients, and generally was busy all day long.

Very, very busy.

I like that though.

The day flies by and the work seems to get done all by itself.

I always enjoy talking about SEO with my clients. That makes for an exciting conversation.

One of my policies, as an SEO professional, is working closely and maintaining frequent contact with my clients. I like to talk to them, and discuss their sites, as often as they want.

I believe in close personal contact as my main selling point.

Well, that and getting strong search engine rankings, for the client's most important keywords.

Despite my full day timer, I still had one client group that was unable to take part in our scheduled telephone conference call.

So you see...

My day could have been even busier.

Tags: , , , .

Archives