Carnival of the Vanities entry guidelines

Carnival of the Vanities is almost here at Blog Business World.

I'll be hosting the longest running blog Carnival here on Wednesday, June 1.

Of course, I'm hoping to receive tons of entries from my regular readers, and from bloggers everywhere.

To take part, here's all you have to provide in the e-mail:

Your Name

Your Blog Title

Your Blog URL

Your entered Post Title

Your Post Permalink

Your Post Trackback (if applicable)

A brief line or two telling me what the post is all about.

And that's it.

There are several convenient ways to submit your entry:

Simply e-mail it to the following address:

blogbusinessworld@yahoo.com

Or use the handy entry form at:

The Conservative Cat

I am looking forward to a record number of entries, so keep those cards and letters coming!

See you at the Carnival of the Vanities.

Meanwhile this week's Carnival of the Vanities is up at Alarming News for your reading enjoyment.

Tags: , , , .

Archives