Skype me

Skype is the free over the internet telephone system that everyone is talking about around the blogging community.

Many bloggers are talking on Skype too.

Including me.

All you have to do is go to the Skype website and download the necessary software. It's very easy to install, so our less technical friends can do it too.

Once in place, all you need is a microphone, headphones, and turn on your speakers.

Then talk away...for free.

You can even hold conference calls with four or five participants. Talk about handy.

Yes, the pun was intended.

Along with talking to family, friends, and of course, other bloggers, Skype is very handy for business calls and conferences. It's also a great way to keep business costs down.

I know you like that idea.

If you want to add me to your Skype list, my ID is:

blogbusinessworld

Skype Me!

Tags: , , , .

Archives