Carnival of Personal Finance at I Will Teach You To Be Rich

The up and coming Carnival of Personal Finance has just been posted at Ramit Sethi's financial advice blog called I Will Teach You To Be Rich.

This week's edition of Carnival of Personal Finance features personal finance posts from all over the blogoshere and the internet in general.

I have a post in this edition of Carnival of Personal Finance as well.

My post is titled "Podcasts market books" where I discuss how using podcasts can help an author increase sales of e-books and hard copy books. I provide examples of ways to use podcasts in any book marketing campaign.

Next week's Carnival of Personal Finance will be at FMF's business blog called Free Money Finance.

Here's how to participate in next week's Carnival.

Hosts for future Carnival of Personal Finance events are also being sought.

In the meantime, click on over to the I Will Teach You To Be Rich hosting of Carnival of Personal Finance.

You might earn a few dollars as a result.

Tags: , , , .

Archives