Blogs lead to business and jobs

You've heard the old phrase, "follow the money".



That money may be following the road to blogs and the pockets of bloggers.



While the concept of getting money from blogs and blogging is still in its infancy, it's starting to happen.



I know that from personal experience.



People are contacting me for assistance in matters of blogging and search engine optimization.



Okay, you say, what's so new about that?



Well, they are contacting me as a result of my blogs.



Talk about passive advertising, by simply maintaining a blog presence, on the internet!



Some of those seeking help arrived from my roller derby blog, Wayne's Derby World. The majority have found me through Blog Business World.



The important fact is bloggers get discovered.



Discovery leads to business and financial opportunities.



The financial rewards will flow to bloggers sooner, rather than later.



We've only just found the very edge of the tip of the iceberg. Over time, many business ventures and employment offers will arrive as a direct result of blogging.



That day is not very far away.

Archives