Directory and RSS submission list

Submitting your blog and your RSS and Atom feeds, to the various blog directories and news feed aggregators, is a great thing for you to do in your spare time.



Robin Good of Master New Media has created an extremely comprehensive list of directories for your blog and RSS submissions.



Robin has done all of the hard work compiling the list, so you won't have to!



There are some new directories on the list that are new to me.



Inclusion in the various blog directories will get you a few extra visitors. I get a few new directory sent visitors, every single day.



Be sure to bookmark the directory list page.



You will need to return over and over again, just to work your way through all of the submissions.



I have the page saved, so I can check which directories that I have missed.



So should you.



Happy submissions.





Archives