A great new small business forum

I am a strong believer in message forums, as a way to develop a more diverse readership, for your blog.



I am also in favour of entrepreneurship, and forming your own business.



Thanks to my friend Bill Slawski, of the informative A Nasty Bit of Business, we can take care of business and be part of an internet community.



Bill recommends the Small Business Ideas Forum as a source of useful ideas and meeting some great business contacts. Bill is a member of the forum himself, so he is talking about a message board that he would not join himself.



You can't get a much better recommendation than that!



Following Bill's advice, I have already joined the forum. I will be making a first post very soon.



I recognize a number of the current membership by their names and nom de plume handles.



I know them to be very knowledgeble, helpful, and friendly people. I have met them from other discussion boards in the past.



Be sure to join the Small Business Ideas Forum today.



You never know what taking that all important first step could bring.









Archives