Missed a day of blogging

Just the other day, I wrote a column about taking a day off from blogging.



I wasn't suggesting it for myself, but it certainly worked out that way.



For some strange reason, I wasn't able to access my Blogger Dashboard, until early this morning.



I was also not feeling especially well today either. I spent the vast majority of the day in bed.



When a person is in bed, blogging doesn't magically take place all by itself.



I am working on a solution to that apparent obstacle to posting even as I type. There has to be a way to post while in bed. Who knows. Maybe sleep blogging will be the next big thing. It's a secret formula. Very hush hush. Alphabet named government departments and all of that.



I missed my blogging time. I suspect I might have a blogging addiction. I'll leave it up to all of you to decide, if that is a good thing, or if a twelve step program is in order.



Of course, the ideal treatment, for a blogging addiction, might be to blog about the blogging addiction.



One thing about being ill is the backlog created in the e-mail department. I am now well behind schedule on my spam deletions. I guess that's part of the penalty for missing a day on the blog.



The legendary actor and comedian W. C. Fields once allegedly said, "On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia.



I would say, "On the whole, I'd rather be blogging.





Archives