One year of blogging

My daily roller derby blog called Wayne's Derby World turned one year old today.



Over the course of that one year of blogging, that blog has gained a steady and loyal repeat readership traffic. That is despite being a limited niche blog.



The sport of roller derby has a rather limited number of fans at the moment, although the sport is undergoing a huge revival at the moment.



In blogging terms, I have kept that blog entirely focussed on the sport of roller derby. That is precisely what my readers have demanded. In return, they return, every day to read the latest post on their favourite sport.



The lessons I have learned, while blogging about roller derby, have been passed along to you on this marketing, public relations,and search engine optimization blog. Through trial and error, I have been able to make all of the mistakes, so you don't have to go through them yourself.



As I begin year two on my roller derby blog, I have a far wider and deeper knowledge of blogging, than I had when I started with my very first post.



I hope to gain even more skills and knowledge about blogging, and its relationship to the wider internet, as I make another year of posts.



For all of you, who have visited Wayne's Derby World, during its first year of existance, I thank you.



As always, thanks for reading all three of my blogs.

Archives