Bestofme Symphony at WOLves

The Bestofme Symphony, which features great posts from bloggings past, but never got the coverage or links they deserved, is playing sweet music at my good friend Trudy Schuett's WOLves blog.



The WOLves edition of the Bestofme Symphony

features posts from many diverse bloggers, from all over the blogosphere.



The entered posts range from politics, humour, education, to insightful social commentary.



I found many new and interesting blogs as a result of the Symphony tour.



I have an entry in the WOLves edition of the Bestofme Symphony as well.



I included a humourous article about purchasing and setting up my first farm computer.



I sold (yes for real dough ray me money! I kid you not!) the farm computer article entitled "Farm Computers I Have Known" a few years ago, to an agricultural newspaper in Canada.



For a complete list of the many carnivals of blog articles around the internet, click over to Memeblog, the home of all things blog meme.



Thanks to Jay Solo of Accidental Verbosity for the Memeblog link.



In the meantime, be certain to visit Trudy Schuett's WOLves edition of the Bestofme Symphony.







Archives