Carnival of the Capitalists reminder

Don't forget to e-mail me your entries for Carnival of the Capitalists.



I'm hosting the gala event right here, at Blog Business World, on June 21.



I'm looking forward to a record number of entries.



If you have a post, of which you are particulary proud, on business, law, politics, economics, education, trade, marketing, public relations, or anything related, be sure to send it to me.



Being part of Carnival of the Capitalists is tremendous publicity for your blog.



There is simply no doubt about it.



On days when I have an entry included in Carnival of the Capitalists, my visitor traffic counter goes way up.



Yours will too.



If you have never participated in a Carnival of the Capitalists, now is the time to start.



You won't be sorry you did.



Send those entries to:



capitalists -at- elhide.com



or.... directly to my e-mail at:



blogbusinessworld -at- yahoo.com



Of course, replace the -at- with the usual @ symbol.



I look forward to reading and including your great entries.



Let's make this capitalists -at- elhide.com



or directly to my e-mail at:



blogbusinessworld -at- yahoo.com



Of course, replace the -at- with the usual @ symbol.



I look forward to reading, and including, your great entries.



Let's make this edition of Carnival of the Capitalists one to remember.







Archives