Blogging now taught at University

Signs are everywhere that blogs have become a mainstream method of internet communications.



A sure indication, that blogs are now a recognized activity, is universities taking them seriously.



That day has arrived!



Blogging has now reached the hallowed halls of academia.



The University of Wisconsin at Madison is now offering a course on blogging.



Teaching the curriculum is Nick Olejniczak of blogosphere.us. For his take on the course offering, check out his own blog entry. He invites comments from current bloggers on who they would suggest as guest speakers. He also asks for ideas about what to add to the course material.



I haven't yet read through the various links, on the course outline page, but I will certainly do so. There are definitely some great links, and some big name bloggers involved in the course.



Perhaps I can provide some additional information, on the course subject matter, for you my readers. I provide it for free, but don't let that discourage you from reading it!



My thanks to Darren Rowse at Living Room for the link.

Archives