Feedster RSS added to this blog

Hi everyone.



I just added a Feedster RSS link to the home page of this blog.



The Feedster button is found between the links section and the blog archives.



For those of you who aren't fully up on RSS feeds. RSS stands for either Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication. I prefer the latter definition!



RSS allows you to read what I wrote about without having to visit the site. If you like what you see, then you can drop by and read the rest of what I had to say.



I had to use a third party add-on RSS link as Blogger doesn't provide it to we humble Free Blogger users. On the other hand, I can't upgrade to Blogger Pro, as that system has been discontinued.



I'm caught in RSS No Man's Land!



While I would really like to use Blogger's RSS feature, it's simply not available. I have had requests for an RSS feed from this site too.



If you can accept an RSS feed, please let me know if you can access one from Blog Business World.



I also have added the same RSS feed to my other roller derby site.



I'm not sure if either one works!



I'd really appreciate your assistance on whether the RSS feed works on one, the other, or both sites.



Thanks for your help.

Archives