Building relationships helps marketing and sales

I have written here before about the need to build relationships with existing and potential customers and clients.



People are far more likely to purchase products and services from people they know, than from people they don't know from...well...Adam.



Some one out there agrees with me!



Deb Yoder, at The Accidental Jedi echoes my idea of building relationships. Deb provides some practical, no nonsense advice for you and your sales team.



Follow them!



I have added The Accidental Jedi to my list of links.



My thanks to Professor Bainbridge, who included the link, in his hosting of The Carnival of the Capitalists.



Be sure to check out Professor Bainbridge's hosting of the Carnival of the Capitalists for links to some tremendous blog articles.

Archives