Reading my daily e-mail and thinking about helping

I like to read my e-mail.



Well, at least I enjoy reading it once I have conducted a herculean spam deletion. I am always surprised at how that little chore lowers the overall number of e-mails.



Considering the number of e-mail addresses I have, it definitely adds up.



Because I write about blogging, blog promotion and marketing, along with search engine optimization (SEO), I get many e-mails on those topics.



Some people even offer to pay me for my expertise, in what is becoming a fast growing field.



Blogs.



I am always happy to help other bloggers along on their road to success. Each day, along with many other great bloggers, I freely provide information on making your blog be all that it can be.



By providing information posting ideas, I can help you avoid blogging writer's block.



Through suggestions for links, I can help you help your own readers share in your favourite blogs.



From letting you know how the search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN Search reward blogs, I can assist you in achieving high rankings when people search for your blog's topics. Instead of finding other sites, the seeker of knowledge can read your blog for pearls of wisdom.



Freely showing you ways to get more readers for your blog, through marketing and promotion, many more visitors can enjoy your thoughts on whatever subject interests you. Chances are, your new readers are very interested in your blog topics too. They will be happy you told them about your blog.



I write this blog to help other bloggers achieve success.



It's always fun to help someone get farther along that long, and never ending road.



Take marketing and publicity for example.



Often bloggers are told, very mistakenly too, that if they "write great high quality posts, people will flock by the thousands per day to read their words". Sadly, too many new and even established bloggers believe that fairy tale.



If your blog is that good, be proud of it.



Tell everyone you know, and those you don't. If your blog is as good as you say it is, then you will get more readers and incoming links. Of course, you have to let the people know about your blog first. Word of mouth is great, but you still need those first mouths to tell the words.



Marketing and promotions does not make you a bad person.



It means you are thinking like a business person.



My goal is to help bloggers to help themselves.



My daily e-mail on the subject proves other bloggers agree with me.





Archives