A blogger's search engine optimization day: SEO what!

Business blogs require some care and feeding.



In that sense business blogs are like children, or pets without the shedding.



Please, no bad e-mails or nasty comments. I was making a weak analogy. A blog isn't really like a child or a pet.



But business blogs don't shed, so I was close.



Spending the day reading a number of postings on the various search engine optimization forums will do that to a person.



Along with reading the thoughts of other SEO people in one of my industries, I read marketing discussions, and information on public relations.



I also read numerous blogs.



I don't just read business related blogs either. I like to read some personal blogs as well.



For that matter, I always enjoy randomly clicking unknown blogs on people's blog rolls, and see where I wind up.



It sometimes feels like stepping from stone to stone at the edge of a stream, then into the middle of the creek, and on then to the next stone, and safely reaching the other shore.



Occasionally, as my journey strays far from the original blog, I find some really wonderfully written and informative blogs.



I also find some blogs that have not been updated since early 2003.



We hear of abandoned blogs, but like ghost towns in the Old West, they are out there. Lurking. Waiting. Watching.



Hey, maybe I have a plot for some B horror movie.



The Ghost Blog Attacks



Well, maybe not.



In any case, reading around the internet is fun, whether on message boards or on a blog to blog hop scotch adventure.



I like to surf (does anyone say that anymore) around the blogosphere, and read other bloggers, both familiar and new.



It's a pleasant way to spend a day.



I didn't get all of the search engine optimization opinion I was looking for, but a couple of very intriguing new blogs made the day a success.



Go blog hopping today.











Archives